Monday, January 19, 2009

Eureka!

So the reason I haven’t been writing is not because I don’t have anything to say, but because I’m having time management issues. I feel like I’m in middle school again and need someone to check my assignment book every night. Sheesh. Anyway, I had an epiphany I’d like to share:

You can make vegetable pot pie in a square pan.

Yes folks, it’s true, the fact that the pan is not round is not a real encumbrance on the pie-making process. It’s just that sometimes I get so stuck in my idea of how something “should” be done that a completely obvious answer to a rather simple problem just doesn’t occur to me. The lack of a round, American-style pie pan has been a real sticking point with me until today.

Thinking outside the box. Woot.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thus proving the mathematical idea of

pie R squared

Dadoo

Alli said...

Hahaha, oh Dadoo, I love you!

I can't believe I didn't see that one coming...

Anonymous said...

Ironic how thinking outside the box should involve a square-shaped object!