Sunday, July 20, 2008

Street Dance!

Middlebury is having some sort of annual festival right now, and Saturday night is the street dance! Stephanie (Sasha), Gena, Vanya, and I and some other students from the Russian school joined in the fun:

Sasha and Gena start to swing. Also, that ambulance is not there because anyone needed help. They're selling refreshments out of it! Oh, small towns....


Vanya and Sasha dancing, and a little girl.


Vanya tried to talk to the little girl, but she wasn't having any of that. He said, "Girls always seem to know to run away from me."


Me and Vanya dancing. It was a lot of fun, but I was concentrating too hard to smile!

Also, do you like my new dress? Sasha calls it my bee dress.

Other than dancing, I've mostly been doing homework so far this weekend. It's nice to have an extra day, though. I was able to sleep in this morning, then go to the gym. Tomorrow I intend to repeat the process.

Just three more weeks of class, then finals. Hard to believe it's gone so fast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ты выглядешь супер-горячая в твоем пчелнем платье! И другые фото тоже милые. Передайте, пожалуйста, привет Сашеньку и Ваню! Жду с нетерпением моего следующего посещения (если будет возможно для тебя). Давай планируем его скоро!